SGPsychStud: The Formula and Tips for Building Your Value

Some of you may be thinking this?
"What value do I have when I am only a fresh graduate?"

Everyone has some value. The question is from whose perception are we looking.
The Employers' or Yours?

Before we move on, I would like to ask you to read the below posts:
So what is your value?
During interviews, employers may ask this same question from another angle, with questions like:
  • Why should I employ you?
  • What can you or will you contribute to the company?
  • Have you done anything previously that may be beneficial to the company or this position?
So similarly you should ask yourself some questions:
  • What am I interested and passionate about that is part of a job position?
  • What are my strengths?
  • What skills do I have?
  • What can I do that will enhance my knowledge and experience about the positions or industry? 

Ultimately...

So what are some suggestions that you can do?  Actually I have already previously written about them, and here they are!

Comments